- 1 slice bacon
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese (shredded/grated)
- 1 mushrooms
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Egg, Large
- Spray and Cook a muffin tin, place one slice of bacon in a hole and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes at 180 °C.
- While the bacon is cooking chop the onion and mushroom and fry in a bit of butter.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl, add some salt and pepper.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and top with the onion and mushroom mix. Place 2 cherry tomatoes on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes until cooked.