- 150 grams chicken breast
- 1 TBS apricot jam
- ½ tsp Mustard powder- dry
- 50 grams couscous (dry)
- 100 ml Ina Paarman chicken stock
- ¼ cucumber- diced
- ¼ Red Onion
- ¼ red pepper
- ¼ yellow pepper
- 50 grams tomatoes
- ½ TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a shallow dish combine the apricot jam, mustard and olive oil.
- Place chicken into a flat dish and baste in the marinade. Leave for 20 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C. Place chicken on a lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through, brushing with remaining marinade every 5 minutes
- Meanwhile prepare couscous by bringing stock to boil. Remove from heat, add couscous and stir. Cover with foil and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes. Remove foil and fluff with a fork.
- Place cooked couscous in a bowl and add cucumber, peppers, tomato and lemon juice. Toss to combine. Once chicken has cooked through, slice into small pieces and add to couscous.