- 1 tsp(s) oil - sesame
- 85g top sirloin
- 1 cup(s) broccoli
- 1/2 whole carrot(s) - large
- 2 tbsp(s) sauce - teriyaki, low-sodium
- 1 chive
- 2 1/2 tbsp(s) rice - brown (instant), uncooked
- 1 to taste cooking spray
- Prepare rice as directed.
- Prepare vegetables: Wash and trim broccoli and cut into bit size spears; slice carrots and scallion; slice sirloin into thin strips.
- Spray large, nonstick pan or wok with cooking spray. Add 1 tsp sesame oil and heat on medium-high (will heat quickly).
- Add steak to skillet and sear for 1 minute on each side. Add broccoli, carrots, and teriyaki sauce to skillet and toss to coat meat and vegetables.
- Reduce heat slightly and cover pan to steam vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove cover and stir in chives until warmed through. Spoon beef mixture over rice.