- 1 tsp flour
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbs fat free plain yoghurt
- 65ml cream of chicken soup
- ½ onion
- 45g mushrooms
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- 85g sirloin steak
- 1/2 cup egg noodles (raw)
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- Dice onion and slice mushrooms
- Dissolve flour in water. Stir in sour cream, yoghurt and cream of chicken soup.
- Warm a non-stick pan over medium heat and add onions, mushrooms, garlic powder and pepper to taste. When the onions soften, add sliced sirloin and cook until just browned.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain egg noodles.
- Place a steamer insert in a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover and bring water to a boil. Place green beans in steamer insert and cover. Steam for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Pour the soup mixture over the steak and vegetables, and cook until hot and bubbly. Serve over egg noodles with steamed green beans on the side.