- 1 chicken breast
- 80g fresh broccoli
- ½ large carrots
- 2 tsp butter
- 48g raw brown rice – brown
- ½ egg, scrambled
- 2 tbsp soy sauce – low sodium
- Preheat a large pan over medium heat. Cook diced chicken breast until cooked through and remove from pan.
- Steam broccoli and carrots for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Add butter to the pan. Beat an egg and divide into two. When the butter has melted, add half the egg and scramble for about 1-2 minutes. Next, add the cooked chicken, vegetables, cooked brown rice, and soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes, or until warmed through.