- 150 grams Chicken breast- cut into strips
- 1 cup Rocket Leaves
- 1/2 pear- cored and sliced
- 15 grams walnut halves
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar - red, wine
- 1 tsp mustard - whole grain
- 1/2 Sweet peppers- Sliced (red, yellow or green)
- 1/2 tbsp cheese - Parmesan (grated)
- 1 Wrap
- Place chicken, rocket, pepper, pear and walnuts in a large bowl
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, vinegar and mustard.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Drizzle dressing over salad when ready to serve and toss to combine. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with wrap.