- 115g chicken breast
- 1 ½ tbs olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 tbsp red onion
- ½ cup cucumber
- 2 tbsp low fat feta cheese
- Heat non-stick pan over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a small dish combine 2 tsp olive oil, 1 t mustard and chili flakes. Coat chicken in this mixture.
- Place chicken in pan with a piece of foil on top. Then place a smaller pan on top and weigh it down with cans. Cook the chicken for 12 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining the remaining olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar.
- Slice onions and chop cucumber. Toss rocket, onions and cucumber in the dressing. Top salad with feta cheese.
- Serve chicken with the salad.