- 1 TBS chopped onion
- to taste parsley
- 30ml fat free milk
- to taste salt
- to taste garlic powder
- to taste rocket leaves
- ½ cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp lite salad dressing
- 10g low fat feta cheese
- 1 1/3 cup fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp cream
- ½ tsp(s) cornstarch (Maizena)
- to taste cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ medium tomato
- 1 ½ chicken breast
- ½ medium cucumber
- Thoroughly bake chicken and allow to cool then dice.
- Combine diced chicken, rocket, spinach, tomato, cucumber, feta, and dressing.
- Place chopped broccoli, onion, broth, and parsley in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and simmer for 45 minutes.
- When vegetables are close to completion, stir together the cream milk, and Maizena until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove vegetables from heat and uncover. Puree hot cooked mixture in blender, in batches, until smooth. Then, return to pan.
- Stir in cream mixture, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice. Bring up to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Taste and correct seasonings if necessary, then serve.