Prep Time: 55 minutes
- 1 cup(s) cauliflower - fresh
- 1 tsp(s) Olive Oil
- 1/2 whole garlic clove(s)
- 1/8 tsp(s) cumin seeds
- 1 to taste salt
- 1/3 cup(s) couscous (cooked)
- 1/6 whole onion(s) - medium
- 1/3 cup(s) chickpeas - tinned
- pinch ground cumin
- pinch pepper - black (ground)
- 1 tbsp(s) raisins - golden
- 90g chicken breast, cooked
- 10 whole pistachios
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. Cook couscous according to package.
2. Place the cauliflower (broken into florets) and onion (sliced into wedges) on a baking sheet and toss with 1/2 tsp of the oil. Roast 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender. Stir occasionally.
3. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet and sauté the chickepeas, minced garlic, and spices. Add the raisins and chicken and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, including the couscous, chicken and nuts. Toss gently and serve hot or at room temperature.