- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 tsp(s) olive oil
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- 1 whole garlic clov
- 195g tomatoes - diced with juice
- pinch oregano
- pinch chillkif flakes
- pinch pepper - black (ground)
- 55g shrimp
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- Preheat pan over medium heat. Slice chicken breast. Chop pepper and onion and mince garlic. Sauté sliced chicken breast in olive oil. Add pepper, onion, garlic and cook until softened
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Stir diced tomatoes with all of the juice into the pan, and season with oregano, chilli flakes, and black pepper to taste.
- Bring to a simmer and add shrimp, cooked brown rice, and kidney beans. Cook until the shrimp is pink and the rice and beans are warmed through.