- ¾ medium sweet potato
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 115g sirloin steak
- 6 asparagus spears
- to taste salt
- to taste ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Slice sweet potato into thin wedges and place on a baking sheet. On wedges, pour 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Cover baking sheet with foil and place on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil. Place asparagus, tossed with 1 tsp oil, salt and pepper, to the same baking sheet. Bake both for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn sweet potato wedges to the other side. Bake for 5 more minutes on the middle rack of the oven. (Please note, baking times may vary depending on thickness of potato wedges).
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium high heat with 1 tsp oil. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak turning once to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve steak with sweet potato "fries" and asparagus