- 1 capsicum (red pepper)
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ baby marrow
- ¼ tsp garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup Chickpeas
- 1 tomato
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 30g cheese
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Preheat oven to 200°C Cut the top off the capsicum (retain top to use as a lid later), then de-seed the capsicum. Microwave the capsicum for 1½ minutes
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa according to package directions. Dice baby marrow and tomato.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add baby marrow, tomato and garlic, sauté for 2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cook for 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add cooked quinoa, chickpeas, tomato paste, oregano and half of the cheese to the saucepan. Stir to combine. Fill the capsicum with quinoa mixture. Place capsicum on a lined baking tray and replace the cut-off top of the capsicum.
- Place capsicum in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Take the capsicum lid off and discard. Top capsicum with remaining cheese and enjoy!