- 1 tsp olive oil
- 180 grams tofu
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 cup mushrooms
- 45 grams broccoli
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup cabbage
- 1/3 cup chickpeas, tinned
- 3 tbsp soy sauce - (low sodium)
- 45 grams rice – dry brown
- Cook brown rice according to package directions.
- Cube tofu. Preheat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Saute tofu.
- Add in a selection of your favourite vegetables, stir-frying long-cooking ones first like carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, and pepper.
- Add any quick-cooking vegetables like bean sprouts and cabbage as well as the tofu. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add chickpeas, season with soy sauce and serve over brown rice.